Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Marine's Post on Tuesday, 15 March 2016

I cup my hands to feel the lemon. Ouch that nasty little pointy egg's acid stung me on the finger but it smells delightful and delicious. Oh only one way to find out if it tastes superb. I hold it up to my lips and drain out the yellow acid. Wow that was zingy and sour almost your lips suck themselves in pain. I drain the rest out into my drink bottle like a mad scientist trying to create a master piece. Yes I am trying to make lemon water and it tastes so good. The yellow veins pop out as I try to drain more out. The lemon is pale yellow like it has shared and won't give any more. Well if life gives you lemon make lemonade or lemon water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Device cases for sale! $5

Great for students who are heading to a BYOD school. Quality cases - purchased for our school chromebooks but then we decided to store the ...