Monday, March 14, 2016

Cloud writing

We all went outside, lay on the grass and looked up at the clouds.
Here is some of our writing.



As I lie down the spikes of dry grass dig into my skin.  Looking up at the sky I can see white clouds scattered across the sky like broken glass.  It smells like my brother has just gotten home from a game of football. I could hear the cicadas buzzing like mad and cars quietly swinging by. The blue sky creeps through the gaps of white fluffy clouds.
Matilda

Lying on freshly cut grass on the hill gazing into the sky and looking at the clouds.  I feel the warm breeze of wind rushing past my face.  I feel the sharp brown dead grass on the ground.  I smell the grass and a hint of cooking coming across the street.  I hear the silent whisper of wind coming through the trees.  Then I look back up and see the clouds dancing in the sky along with the wind.
Olivia

The smooth clouds float across the clear blue sky, sweeping my face carelessly.  I can feel the fluffy feeling on my shoulders like a warm fluffy coat.  I can smell the clouds, a smell of delicate flowers.
Chrystal

I feel the wind blowing my face.  The clouds are moving with the wind, some going one way and some going another.  I see clouds of all different shapes and sizes.  In the gap of the clouds you can see the blue sky.  All I can smell is the fresh cut grass and the flowers smell of pollen.  But the best smell of all is the fresh air. It smells like your the only one in the world.  All I can hear is the breeze whistling and the trees moving in the wind.  The leaves are hitting each other making a very calming sound.
Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Device cases for sale! $5

Great for students who are heading to a BYOD school. Quality cases - purchased for our school chromebooks but then we decided to store the ...