Thursday, January 25, 2018

Welcome back!


Hello everyone!

I hope you have all had a fantastic break and are looking forward to getting back to school - I am! 

You are going to be the seniors of our school - and with that comes some very exciting opportunities and responsibilities. Being new to the school, I will be learning alongside you and I have a feeling that I am going to be blown away by the awesome things that happen at St Joes.

Meeting you all at the end of last year was really fun and I can't wait to get to know more about each and every one of you.

See you on Monday!

Miss Smyth 

The photo may give you a wee hint about some of the things we are going to investigate and explore this term...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Device cases for sale! $5

Great for students who are heading to a BYOD school. Quality cases - purchased for our school chromebooks but then we decided to store the ...